AROMATICA CYPRESS DUST CLEANSING SHAMPOO 300ML
Location: South Korea
Hair type: Any, Oily, Problematic scalp
Product size: 400ml
- A deep-cleansing night treatment shampoo for scalp and hair.
- This innovating slightly-acidic shampoo is ideal as a detox treatment to cleanse and rebalance sensitive or oily hair and scalp, but also as a treatment to relieve itchiness and eliminate follicle-clogging dirt, excess sebum and environmental residues, allowing healthier, thicker-looking hair to surface. It contains a natural botanical blend of ingredients-including French cypress, Scotch pine, Thuja extracts-providing an instant scalp relief the with stress-relieving aroma. The refreshing scent of the extracts relaxes a tired mind by making you feel like walking in a dense forest with coniferous trees.
- For all Hair Type.
HOW TO USE
- Massage a moderate amount into wet hair and scalp.
- Lather well and rinse thoroughly.
- For the best results, use this product at night to deep-cleanse and protect your hair from the harmful effects of the dust, smoke, and urban pollution.
- It eliminates the accumulation of polluting particles and detoxifies the hair and scalp.
- Can be used daily.
Aromatica is was established with a quest to be 100% pure, natural and safe, both for consumers and the environment. The founder’s passionate belief that beauty should be honest and natural, not synthetic, has been his inspiration since the beginning, over a decade ago.
Aromatica products are not only Ecocert certified and cruelty/animal testing free, but also uses only high quality and carefully sourced ingredients, like herbs and essential oils, from around the world.
Free shipping: 14 - 31 days, depending on your location
You can track it with: E-mail, Facebook Messanger or Phone Number. Choose your option at the end of the checkout.
View our How to buy guidelines.
Check our FAQ.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for more products like this? Contact us, let us know what you need, and we'll get it for you!
FOR MORE INSPIRATIONS, CHECK OUR BLOGS