AROMATICA ROSEMARY ROOT ENHANCER 100 ML
Location: South Korea
Hair type: Any, Colored, Damaged, Thin
Product size: 100 ml
- Strong synergy of Biotin + Black Food Complex
- Provides essential nourishment to strengthen scalp and hair root.
- Biotin and six kinds of Black Food Extract Complex provide deep nourishment for the healthy scalp and hair root.
- Biotin is a vitamin that contains sulphur. Known as Vitamin H, it keeps the scalp and hair healthy
- Refreshing herbal fragrance
- Free of synthetic fragrances: 100% natural Essential Oil Blending provides a quality herbal scent
- Lavender: The soft deep aroma of lavender soothes and revitalizes the scalp.
- Spearmint: The herbal aroma purifies the mind while relieves tension and stress.
- Orange peel: The oil is extracted from the peel of a fully ripened orange and enhances the mood.
- Convenient spray type
- Intensive care for problem areas
- To get better effects, use an appropriate amount regularly instead of using a large amount at once.
HOW TO USE
- Spray onto scalp 4~8 times to cover entire scalp. Massage into scalp and roots using fingertips. For best results, use every morning and evening focusing on concerned areas.
Aromatica is was established with a quest to be 100% pure, natural and safe, both for consumers and the environment. The founder’s passionate belief that beauty should be honest and natural, not synthetic, has been his inspiration since the beginning, over a decade ago.
Aromatica products are not only Ecocert certified and cruelty/animal testing free, but also uses only high quality and carefully sourced ingredients, like herbs and essential oils, from around the world.
Free shipping: 14 - 31 days, depending on your location
You can track it with: E-mail, Facebook Messanger or Phone Number. Choose your option at the end of the checkout.
View our How to buy guidelines.
Check our FAQ.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for more products like this? Contact us, let us know what you need, and we'll get it for you!
FOR MORE INSPIRATIONS, CHECK OUR BLOGS