INNISFREE JEJU BIJA TROUBLE SPOT ESSENCE
LOCATION: SOUTH KOREA, JEJU ISLAND
Skin type: Troubled skin
Product size: 15ml
- Contains jeju bija oil that is outstanding for enhancing skin condition.
- Contains natural derived ingredients such as salicylic acid, which removed dead skin cells and provides great care for troubled skin.
- No greasy and stuffy feeling due to its mineral-free components.
- Great as face cleanser and makeup remover.
- The scent of pine, juniper berries, and the forest comforts your mind and body.
- Free of: paragons, synthetic colorants, mineral oil, animal-originated ingredients, artificial fragrances, imidazolidinyl urea.
- Relieves skin troubles and dermatitis and promotes vitality for skin.
How to Use:
- Use cotton swab to gently apply onto troubled areas.
MORE PRODUCTS FROM THIS LINE:
(Click the photo to see list of the products)
- Bija seeds are a rare ingredient that can only be used after they have survived 20 years in the wild.
- They are unique and provide excellent protection and care to your troubled skin.
- Innisfree products are natural and eco-friendly
- Innisfree is part of campaign to reduce carbon emission
- Innisfree products packing can be recycled
- Innisfree is first natural brand of South Korea
- Innisfree is owned by Amore Pacific which does not do animal testing
- Innisfree uses plants which grow in pure environment of Jeju Island
- Innisfree lab is located in the middle of green tea plantation where they study ingredients, natural environment, and the plants.
Find full introduction of the brand here.
Made in: South Korea
Shipped from: South Korea/Malaysia
Estimated shipping time: 7-30 days, depending on your location
Shipping starts at 6USD, with tracking number. Check our shipping fees here.
Contact us regarding Express Shipping.