INNISFREE GREEN BARLEY PEELING MASK
CRUELTY-FREE / ECO-FRIENDLY / FAIR TRADE / NATURAL INGREDIENTS
LOCATION: SOUTH KOREA, JEJU ISLAND
Skin type: Any
Product size: 120ml
- Formulated with rich dietary fiber of eco-friendly and clean Jeju green barley.
- Removes dirt and dead skin cells.
- Eco friendly
- Easy to use
How to Use:
After cleansing and towel-drying, take an appropriate amount of product and smooth over face, avoiding the eye and lip areas. After 3minutes, gently peel off using your fingertips and cleanse with lukewarm water. Use 1-2 times a week for best results.
MORE PRODUCTS FROM THIS LINE:
(Click the photo to see list of the products)
WHY GREEN BARLEY?
- Rich in minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and amino acids. It is rich in chlorophyll that detoxifies your body from harmful toxins.
- Contains selenium, which preserves the skin elasticity and protects it against free radical damage.
- By enhancing the skin elasticity, barley improves skin tightening, making your skin more supple and well-toned, giving it a younger appearance.
- Rich source of zinc that speeds up the healing properties of the body.
- Innisfree products are natural and eco-friendly
- Innisfree is part of campaign to reduce carbon emission
- Innisfree products packing can be recycled
- Innisfree is first natural brand of South Korea
- Innisfree is owned by Amore Pacific which does not do animal testing
- Innisfree uses plants which grow in pure environment of Jeju Island
- Innisfree lab is located in the middle of green tea plantation where they study ingredients, natural environment, and the plants.
Shipping & Returns
Estimated Shipping Time:
- 7-14 days with express shipping ($25, free on orders above $150)
- 21-30 days with regular shipping (6$, free on orders above $100)
Package tracking: Tracking number will be sent to you within 3-4 days.
Returns: Find out more about our 14 Days Return Policy.
Looking for more products like this? Contact us and let us know what you need, and we'll get it for yo